Coriander Salmon with Lemon Rice Pilaf
4 x 125gm fish fillets
2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
1 Tbsp olive oil
For the Pilaf
1 onion finely chopped
1 tsp finely grated ginger
1 cup long grain rice
2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
Juice and finely granted zest of one lemon
3 Tbsp chopped parsley
1 capsicum finely chopped
1 zucchini finely chopped
Preheat oven to 160°C.
Mix coriander leaves, lemon zest and olive oil and rub over fish. Place in a baking tray lined with non-stick paper. Cook for 15 to 20 mins until cooked through.
For the Pilaf:
- Place oil in a frypan and fry the onion and ginger for 2 to 3 mins.
- Next add remaining vegetables and cook for a further few minutes.
- Next add rice and combine cooking for a further few minutes.
- Next add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer on low for 10 to 15 minutes until almost all stock is absorbed.
- Stir in lemon zest, juice and parsley.
- Season with pepper.
Serve the fish fillets on top of the pilaf.
Note: The rice can be substituted with quinoa